Cat Sitting/Dog Visit Guidelines and Policies
- Happy Pets will not alternate, share, or combine scheduled visits with any second parties.
- All dogs and cats must be currently, fully vaccinated.
- All dogs and cats must be on current flea & tick control.
- Dogs cannot be taken to public dog parks by Happy Pets (leash-walked 'in-neighborhood' only).
- Cats require a minimum of 1 consecutive daily pet-sitting visit every day of owners absence. Visits must begin within 24hrs. of owner departure and conclude no more than 24 hrs. prior to owner arrival. Consult with Happy Pets regarding your itinerary and expected visit times for scheduling.
- Cats will not be allowed outside by Happy Pets.
- Adverse or dangerous weather conditions may alter standard visit routine and/or service times.
In-Home Dog Boarding Guidelines and Policies
- Provided for altered dogs only (unaltered up to 6 mos. - eligibility t/b/d with consultation)
- Comfortable and friendly with all other dogs
- Currently vaccinated including Bordatella ('kennel-cough')
- Current on flea and tick control
- Outdoor potty-trained (unless it's a learning youngster)